Module 1: Sales Strategies (Lecturer: Maria Luiza SOUCA, PhD)
The module entitled Sales Strategy is focused on presenting the two perspectives involved in a sale: the customer’s perspective when choosing what to buy, and the seller’s perspective on creating the best offer which can then guarantee the sale.
Part 1: Sales Strategy – The customer perspective
- What is the customer?
- What are the factors which influence the customer in his buying decision?
- The stages of the customer’s buying decision.
Part 2: Sales Strategy – The seller’s perspective
- What is a negotiation?
- How to create the best offer?
- Negotiation and Selling Techniques
Module 2: Human Resource Management Practices (Lecturer: Monica ZAHARIE, PhD)
The course will develop the capacity to understand current HR challenges faced by organizations and it will build the skills required for working in multinational organizations and across national borders by providing general knowledge in HR.
- Staffing: recruitment and selection
- Career management
- Training and development
- Performance management
- HRM in international context
Module 3: Cultural Dimensions of Management (Lecturer: Dan C. LUNGESCU, PhD)
The course focuses the sociocultural bases of management, outlining the most important differences between countries in terms of mindsets and behaviours, and providing students with knowledge on how to develop cultural competence.
- The concept of culture
- National cultures
- Impacts of culture on international business
- Developing intercultural competence
Module 4: International Project Management (Lecturer: Ioana BELEIU, PhD)
The module entitled International Project Management is focused on presenting basic concepts related to projects and project management, the main international standards and guidelines in project management and the most useful tools and methods of project planning.
Part 1: International Project Management – Basic concepts
- What is a project? What are the characteristics of projects?
- What are the main international standards and guidelines in project management?
- The steps in project stakeholders’ management.
Part 2: International Project Management – Planning projects
- The main planning tools used in project management.
- Project teams.
- How to manage risks in projects?